Channel Partner Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling mycashless products and meeting customer needs
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of prospects
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps HQ in Mexico informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and implementing techniques
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Generates reports by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Recruits Direct Referral Partners to join mycashless
Why work at mycashless?
Join mycashless at the ground floor where you will have the opportunity to help mold and establish our operations in the United States. We are a “flat organization”, meaning we supervise employees less while promoting their increased involvement in the decision-making process. Did we mention this position is remote?! Enjoy all the benefits of working at home, while still connecting with people from all over the globe! We are headquartered in Mexico City and have a satellite office in New York City. PS. Our sales commission structure is AWESOME! Welcome to fintech royalty!
Business Development Qualifications/Skills:
- Established network of contacts in any or all of the following: events, parties, festivals, sports, stadiums, and universities
- Located in or between major metropolitan areas: New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Seattle, Dallas, Houston, Austin, New Orleans, Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Washington DC, Portland, Boston, Nashville, and Honolulu
- While this is a remote position, you must have the ability to be onsite with mycashless customers when required
- A proven track record of closed deals and history of earned revenue
- A hunger to develop and expand business
- Territory management. You must be able to manage and support all business in your region
- Ability to work well with appointment bookers who help you schedule additional meetings
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree preferred
- Four or more years of industry sales experience
- A self-starter attitude! We are looking for someone who we do not have to micromanage. You should be completely comfortable working autonomously across multiple time zones and regions of the world
- Familiarity with CRM and google suite (docs, spreadsheets, slides, etc.)
- Experience utilizing direct referral partners (appointment bookers) to help schedule more meetings
At mycashless, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can make purchases without the hassle of cash. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us! Let's make the world cashless, together!
*This is a commission based role which offers 8 percent (net) commission on all deals which close. There is a competitive bonus structure based on our defined objectives. Minimum on target estimate is 100,000 USD a year.